PDA

View Full Version : Behind the mask...

MydnyghteFlaime
01-03-2003, 07:18 AM
I'm new here.. and my first attempt... be gentle...

I see you standing alone in a darkend alcove, watching the partygoers adorned in their costumes and masks. I make my way to you, unnoticed as I glide through the crowd. You feel my nails as I gently brush them along your neck, I feel you jump slightly as you turn, your eyes meeting mine. I sense you trying to figure out who I am, my mask making it near impossible. I kiss you deeply, adding to your confusion, as I press you back against the wall, my hands moving down the front of your body. I feel you gasp against my mouth as my hands brush against your shaft, stroking slowly as it swells beneath my fingers. Without a word I slide down your body, my fingers making short work of your belt and fastenings, lowering your pants and releasing your shaft. I breathe in deeply, the mixture of musk and man flooding my senses. I feel you tense in anticipation, wanting my touch. Dragging my nails up the insides of your thighs I lean forward, brushing my cheek against your shaft, feeling it jump and swell at my touch. Growling softly I run the flat of my tounge slowly up your shaft, hearing you gasp. Wrapping my fingers around the base of your manhood I swirl my tounge around the head before taking it into my mouth. Hearing you groan I start sucking in short little bursts, my tounge dancing over the velvet skin of your head. I feel you reach for me, I gently push your hands away, this is to be your pleasure, my gift to you. I hear you groan deeper as I take more of you into my warm mouth, sliding my lips slowly up and down your shaft, growling softly, knowing the vibrations add to your pleasure. I gently grasp your sack, kneading in time with my strokes, letting you feel my nails gently dig into your tender skin. I continue to suck you in long slow strokes, feeling you fight the urge to move faster in my mouth. Gently dragging my teeth along your sensitive skin, I feel you shudder, your groan, a mixture of ecstasy and agony. Sensing you are close I speed up my strokes, sucking harder, taking you deeper, my growls encouraging you to your climax. I feel your body tense, readying itself, your groans a steady sound coming from you, your breath labored, your body straining, closer, closer. A primal scream is torn from your throat as you erupt deep in my mouth, bucking uncontrollably. I ride you with my mouth, taking it all, swallowing greedily. I gently pull my mouth off of you, licking my lips and purring like a well fed cat. You collapse back against the wall as I stand up, kissing you deeply, letting you taste yourself on my lips. I step back as you reach to pull me close, not a word is said as I look into your eyes and disappear into the crowd.

Lilith
01-03-2003, 08:43 AM
Wow! If that's your first attempt I can't wait to read the second! Lovely story!

apachecop
01-03-2003, 03:03 PM
What a wonderful story!!! God, you have no idea what that does to me!!!I could definately break things with the woody that story gave me:)

Flaime, You sure sound like a hot woman...we should meet:)

apachecop
01-09-2003, 08:56 AM
come on yall! tell the girl how ya felt bout the story or she might not write anymore and that would suck!

Glyndwr
01-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Hi Flaime

Can I come to your next party? I can bring my own mask.
Great story, well told

Captain_abusive
01-10-2003, 06:35 AM
very nice......

MydnyghteFlaime
01-10-2003, 10:25 AM
Thank you all for your responses :)

Lilith -- i shall endeavor to write more :)

Apachecop-- *blush*

Glyndwr -- i'll make sure you get a special invitation :)

Captain_abusive -- thank you :)

Zetacon4
10-27-2003, 09:19 PM
I think it only fair that we return that favor and lick you to an unearthly orgasm!

Thanks for a great start... Hopeing to read more soon!