PDA

View Full Version : Our last encounter

Missy1965
12-29-2002, 05:04 PM
The sadness in my eyes glistened like wet tears waiting to fall. Even with only candlelight in the room I could see the look of his beautiful face. His lips, so beautiful with his trademark smile and I was dying more than anything to taste them.
A very quiet discourse had entered the room and my heart was pounding as I knew this would be our last night together.

I wrapped my arms around him, feeling his strong body slide against me, but neither of us spoke, afraid that speaking aloud would make the oncoming reality loom even closer. This would be my last time in his strong arms. I knew I needed to keep my composure as I was trying to not cloud my mind with any other thoughts except what was about to come in the next few moments and not wanting to lose any of this precious time together.

"What are you thinking?" I asked myself, knowing this should not be happening as my mind was only focused on how hard and delicious his cock was about to taste as I anxiously awaited taking all of him in my hot steamy mouth. My thighs quivered as his hands gently pushed open my legs exposing my wet pussy, and I wanted nothing more then for this moment to happen.

His lips brushed my thighs when I thought to myself "I don't want to leave this."

I pulled him in tighter in my arms, as I took him deeper and deeper into my mouth and as I could feel his wet tongue slide into my hot wet pussy as uncontrolable shivers took over my whole body and I was filled with such delight.

Feeling myself filling with such unbelievable ecstacy and still thinking "I don't want you to leave.I want you inside me once more before you leave."

His fingers tightened into my ribs as I drew in a heavy breath. His
strong hands pushing me upward against the wall as he was ready to take me from behind.
"Please Don't Go," I whispered, my fingers stopping my lips before I could utter another word. His body, and his beautiful cock thrusting in and out of me. I was in heaven as I have always loved feeling him inside me more than I have ever wanted anything else in the world.

My lips quivering and my eyes holding back the tears, as I could feel how good he makes me feel as this would probably be the last time I would ever feel such pleasure like this from anyone ever again. We melted into each other thrusting and pumping each other over and over as his hands held onto my soft ass.

A soft groan echoed inside me and I loved every touch of his hands on my skin. His fingers kneaded the flesh of my ass as he entered me again and again. I raised one hand to hold on to the wall as if I was holding on for dear life. I could feel a moan rising in the back of my throat but it was though the air within me had
dissipated. My body tried arching upwards against his of its own
violation, like the attraction between two magnets. I could not control myself when I was with him, wanting to give him everything within me.

I did not want this to hurry along. I was not a believer in fate, even as he held me in his arms. The time with him was fleeting, I knew, and I was not prepared to let go so soon. I would never know if he would ever find his way back into my arms. I did not want to let the moments I shared with him end so soon.

I tilted my head back, my breasts pushing harder and harder in his hands at the same time, his hips shifted over me, letting his cock free to rise up over and over again between my thighs. I imagined how he could feel the moistness of my pussy and that he knew how much I would miss him and that he wanted me and would miss me too and he would just say "I don't want to leave"

My hand roamed over his head and I pulled him closer and closer into me, just enough to let out a moan to let him know how much he was pleasing me and totureing me at the same time. Within a few moments, I knew I was ready for one of the most explosive orgasms I would ever feel in my life. Within in seconds we held each other tight for the last time as the rush passed through both our bodies with such intensity.

When we were finished I looked into his eyes for the last time and as he smiled at me I smiled back trying not to let my emotion get the best of me. He will be missed more then he will ever know.

They say writing is very theraputic....lol
Missy

kleclere
12-29-2002, 05:24 PM
I hope he find his way back to you. Please continue to write, you write so beautifully.

Lilith
12-29-2002, 05:48 PM
Bittersweet and lovely.......