PDA

View Full Version : Turnabout is fair play!

lizH
12-24-2002, 09:06 AM
Last night, you fucked both my pussy and my ass until I probably won't be able to sit down for a week. They feel so delightfully --- worn right now.

I go to sleep in your arms. We wake up together, although with me slightly ahead. I tell I wiggle around and get some things, and wiggle around some more. You are laying on your stomach. I tell you that this morning I have a surprise for you.

I sit up and remove the covers. You see that I've got a strap on around me. It's not really *huge*; it's for someone like you who isn't used to being anally fucked a lot. I tell you that you've fucked me sore in my back door. It's your turn to see what that feels like.

I begin playing with your ass with my fingers. I lubricate a finger and rub it around the entrance to your asshole. Then, I gently insert one finger, then two, gently stretching your ass. Then 3, then 4. I think you're ready. I lubricate the dildo very well, and glide it deeply into your ass. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! You let out a deep moan which is nearly a groan as I do this. I get the idea that you are really loving it though. I fuck you gently at first, until you start lifting your ass to meet me. I fuck you harder and faster... and faster... and faster...

I lean over you, and with one hand begin wanking your cock. You really moan as I do this. I pull the foreskin back, and rub your precum all over the head of your cock and over and under your foreskin.

I feel you getting ready to cum, so I slow down, and take it easier with the rubbing. You come down, and I speed back up. I do this over and over and over. I've been fucking you for a couple of hours, and you *finally* say that your ass is getting tired; that you want to cum now. I push into your ass deeply, and wank your cock into an orgasm. Then, I pull out of you, and wash you up as you go into a delightful sleep, wash the toys, and then I go to sleep with you.

Aqua
12-24-2002, 12:44 PM
Short but very sexy Liz! Sounds like a good time to me... :D ;)

Missy1965
12-27-2002, 09:59 PM
LizH.......Very sexy story!!!!

Unregistered
01-05-2003, 07:17 PM
IT'S ONLY FAIR FOR [TURNABOUT]

whitehorse
01-08-2003, 05:15 PM
Wow sounds great to me!

Daedulus
11-11-2003, 12:26 PM
You have such a way with words and actions. More please