PDA

View Full Version : 3-sum hotel meeting

coolone241036
12-15-2002, 02:59 PM
this was a story I sent them to entice the actual meeting....we did meet...more to come on that:

You already have a room and you have been discussing what you think might happen. I knock and you let me in. My first suggestion is that we shower so that we are completely fresh..so we move to the bathroom.
I stand behind you, Brenda and proceed to undress you as Gene watches. As I undress you I press my hardness into your butt and you moan as I run my hands lightly up your sides and across your breasts, gently touching your nipples. You reach behind and squeeze me through my pants. Now you turn and undress
me teasing me by brushing your hands over my hard cock.. We step into the shower and wash each other continually touching each others most intimate parts. I turn you around and lightly kiss your neck while running my hands up your sides , cupping your breasts and pinching your nipples. Meanwhile my cock is pressed hard against your ass crack. You gently slide your ass up and down my cock masturbating me with your butt. I turn you around so we are face to face and kiss your neck and shoulder while working my tongue down your body. I stop at your large hard nipples and gently lick and nip at them. You moan loudly and push my head further down your body. I kiss and lick your navel and that soft spot on your inner thigh. I softly push your legs apart and flick my tongue lightly over your clit. I spend 4-5 minutes teasing you by stopping and starting. I continue to tease you by bringing you close to orgasm but stopping short….You keep pushing my head to the spot you and I know will bring you over the edge…but I keep
teasing. I glance at Gene who is now sitting on the toilet lid with his pants off and his hard cock is his hand stroking himself as he watches.
I switch my attention back to you, continually licking your clit as I know that you are ready to explode. The tension builds in your legs and thighs and you push your crotch further into my face. Flick, flick, flick goes my tongue over your magic button … faster and faster as the tension builds . HERE IT IS, your are cummin now on my tongue and face….give me all your juice…exploding in ecstasy going to that place were all lets loose…a wonderful orgasm.!! Your legs are weak and I have to hold you up so as you don’t fall and hit your head.
After you recover I suggest we go into the other room where a king-size bed awaits us. We all walk to the other room and you and I head to the bed…Gene finishes undressing and sits in the chair across the room, never taking his hand off his hard cock. You lie down Brenda on your stomach and I climb on the bed and kneel in front of your waiting mouth. You stroke me and take me into your waiting lips, licking and sucking on me making me extremely hard!. I put my hands on the back of your hair and feel the rhythm
of your head bobbing up and down on my cock. You roll over and prop your head on the pillows and motion for me to climb up on your chest and I put my cock in your mouth again. This time I gently fuck your mouth with my cock being gentle so as not to gag you. The excitement is awesome. After what seems like hours we change to the 69 position (one of my favorites) and know your ass is in my face. I grab both cheeks and pull your pussy down to my mouth . You still continue to suck me teasing me as I did you. We are now in a race to see who can make the other come first. I run my tongue up and down your clit, squeezing your cheeks in my hands determined to win this race. But you are not to be outdone and lick and suck on my ever hardening cock wanting to bring me over the edge first. It’s close both of us are approaching that point of no return, my hips are moving in unison to your sucking and yours to my tongue and lips sucking on your pussy. I gather your clit in my lips and gently suck to bring you to orgasm
but I am at the edge now…. Your orgasm is also there and we explode to gather neither missing and single
beat. I fill your mouth with my cum and you swallow every last drop. I continually run my hands over your ass and you rub my legs. Both of us over sensitized by the whole thing. We laugh and sigh at the same time. Gene approaches the bed his cock leading his way…….But that is for another time.

Lilith
12-16-2002, 11:28 AM
I think that time is NOW~~~ Sexy story. Good God.....drip drip drip! MFM YUMMMMMM!!!