PDA

View Full Version : The Pool

DallasLiving
12-06-2002, 06:43 PM
Hope you enjoy the new story, Let me know what you think :) Thanks

Even though the walkway is dark all the way to the pool, we try to control our passion till we are in the pool. Walking quickly to the entrance to the pool, you glancing your shoulder at me as you start to reach for the door. My hand catching yours to stop you from opening it, the look on your face showing the confussion that is the reaction. Bringing a finger to my lips, I motion for you not to make a sound and then gesture with a nod of my head for you to look in through the glass of the door.
Knowing from your body's reaction that you are finally noticing the same thing that I noticed just before you were gonna open the door. Both of us taking in the scene instantly of a guy sitting on the edge of the hottub. His side visible to us as we watch a long haired brunette, her mouth sliding up and down along his cock. Being able to see the reaction of his body and face as she takes his hard cock deep within her mouth. One of her hands resting next to his body on the tiles, the other hidden under the water. Probably holding her lips open to one of the forceful jets of water, letting it force the jet across her clit and lips.
Our eyes glued as she pulls her hand from the wall, to bring it up and wrap it around the base of his cock, stroking it in short strokes as she sucks hard on the head. His hands coming down to lace through her tressles, holding her hair back so he can watch as we are. Not able to hear his moans but able to tell how intense it must feel from his face as she removes her hand. Her mouth sliding all the way down to the base, holding him there as her throat muscles caress the head.
My eyes glued to the scene developing in front of us, feeling your head sliding along mine as you whisper softly in my ear. Asking me if I thought that they could see us. Whispering back, No I didn't. With the light that is on inside the room, and as dark as the night was, we were hidden from them.
As your eyes returning to watching the brunette sucking him. Your hand slides across the front of my trunks, feeling my throbbing cock trapped inside the material. Feeling your fingers sliding the fabric against my shaft, my hands slide around you. Bringing them to rest on your quivering breasts, feeling your hard nipples through the material already from the show you are watching. My fingers squeezing and pulling on them through your bikini top as your tighten your fingertips around the head.
As we watch the brunette finally pull her mouth away from his cock, letting it shine in the lights. Watching as she steps up on one of the steps, one leg still in the water and the other resting on the tile around the edge of the hottub. Seeing how wet and excited her lips are as the guy moves to stand behind her. As we watch him sliding the head across her lips, feeling your hand slide inside of my trunks. Your fingers wrapping tight around my cock, feeling it hard and throbbing from your touch and the scene. Your hand starts sliding up and down the length as he slowly pushs his cock inside her pussy. Watching as she throws her head back from the sensation of him pushing his hard cock between her tight muscles, her hair falling down along her back.
Letting my hands slide down your stomach, wanting to feel your tight wet pussy around my fingers. Pulling the bottom of your bikini to one side, I slide my fingers across your lips. Moaning hard from your fingers around my shaft and the heat and wetness of your pussy already. Slowly spreading your lips with my fingertips, I rub the wetness all over your lips. Sliding them all the way from the back and upwards to your clit. Lightly flicking my wet fingers across your clit, your hand moving faster along my cock.
As we watch him bury his cock deep inside her pussy, seeing her hips move back to meet his thrust. Leaning over to your ear, I whisper softly, How badly I want to fuck you hard and deep. Wanting to feel your pussy massaging and milking my cock till I explode deep inside of you. Bringing my hands around to the back of you, sliding my trunks down a little as your hand never stops stroking me. Having you lean forward a little, your free hand pressing against the pillar as I slide the bottom of your bikini again to one side. Your hand rubbing my cock up and down along your lips, mixing your sweet juices with the precum that is covering the tip of my cock.
Pushing my cock forward as I feel the head slide against the tight opening of your pussy. Pushing it slowly inside, a deep moan coming from between your lips as I force your muscles apart like the guy is doing to the brunette in front of us. Pushing my cock with steady pressure till I bury myself up to my balls inside of you. Holding my cock there deep inside of you. As we both continue watching the couple in front of us, I start sliding in and out of you at the same tempo as he is. Letting you see as well as feel what she is feeling. Everytime he buries his cock inside of her, my cock is shoved as hard deep inside your pussy. Every once in a while pulling out to let the head slide along the outer edge of your wet lips before I shove it all the way back deep inside your pussy. My hands reaching around your body to catch your beautiful breasts, cupping them and letting my fingertips press softly into their delicate skin. Using my hold on your breasts to have you thrust back, as my hips thrust forward. My hips slapping with your ass cheeks with every thrust.
Reaching around your waist, your hands grasping your ass cheeks tightly. Spreading them slightly as you turn your head towards me, the passion and excitement showing in your eyes. As you tell me that you want to feel my throbbing cock fucking your ass hard and deep. My eyes moving from the couple in the hot tub to slide down your back to your smooth ass. Reaching between our bodies, I wrap my fingers around the base of my cock. Sliding it out covered with your juices, and placing the wet head against the tight opening of your ass. Pressing till just the tip starts to entire your ass, letting it slowly yeild to the pressure and firmness of my cock that is entering you. Hearing your moans as you watch him fucking her hard and feeling my cock start to slide slowly deeper inside your ass. As I finally slide the full length inside you ass, holding myself there. Your hands finally releasing your cheeks as one goes straight to your wet pussy. As I slowly slide my cock back out of your ass, feeling your fingers rubbing across my balls and shaft as you are teasing your clit. Feeling your ass start to relax, I start sliding firmly in and out at a steady pace at first. Taking it all the way from the tip of my cock down to the base with each stroke. As my thrusts start to go a little faster, feeling your fingers slide quickly and deeply inside your pussy. My thrusts and your fingers going faster and faster as we can tell by their body language that neither one of them is gonna last much longer. My fingers catching and rolling your nipples, fighting to catch our moans down so nobody hears us.
As we see the lady's head fall back, her back arching as he buries his cock one final time inside her pussy. Knowing that he is shooting his cum deep inside of her. Your ass tightening even more around me as I feel your body start to shake too. Your body's reaction and your words of how you are cummin, spurring my final thrusts as I slam my cock into your ass, just as I start to shoot my cum deep inside it. Our bodies held together as we both cum hard together. My arms wrapped around your waist holding my cock still inside your ass. Pulling your lips to mine, and kissing you deeply, finally letting my cock slide out of your ass. Breaking the kiss, whispering to you that we better be going before anyone catches us.

Sugarsprinkles
12-06-2002, 08:05 PM
DL, OMG!!! I do believe you have outdone yourself!!!

Somebody please get me a fan and some ice water!

This one is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!

You're on a roll, DL.................DON'T STOP NOW.....keep the storries cumming!!! :D:D:D

vampeyes
12-06-2002, 08:15 PM
Oh my!!!!! Defintely a hot story!!!! whoooo hooo

Lilith
12-06-2002, 08:37 PM
Ummmmmm..............damn!!!!!!!!! That was so sexy.........what a voyeur's fantasy!!!!!!!

Neige
12-06-2002, 09:20 PM
WOW wonderful sexy story DallasLiving!!!!!!!!!!

Wildeye
12-09-2002, 02:31 PM
AMAZING

Great story-telling. So horny.

wildeye

Murga
12-26-2002, 07:32 AM
DL....first time I 'entered' this forum.....boy am I glad I did....that was throbbingly exciting.....

Lilith
02-17-2003, 11:23 PM
gentle tap~~>